I am an experienced, results oriented, and highly trained professional in multi disciplines who has been adding value to organizations for the past 10 years. My areas of expertise include Real Estate and Property Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Public Speaking, Leadership, Social Media Management, and Drone/sUAS operations.
I am passionate about helping people and organizations reach their goals and provide value to them in the process.
- FAA Part 107 Certified sUAS/Drone Pilot
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Penn State University
- Paralegal Certificate, Duquesne University
- Information Technology Support Certificate, C.C.A.C
- Masters Certificate in Human Resources, Cornell University
- Executive Certificate, University at Buffalo
- 3.X Screening Certificate, HR Open Standards Consortium
- ACG and ALB Designation, Toastmasters International
- Member of L3 Leadership Pittsburgh
- Member of Project Management Institute, Pittsburgh Chapter
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton